Raptr Forum Signature

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Distractions

 Surprisingly enough... I haven't really been playing games, lately.

 I know, right? It's almost as surprising as would be me dating a female. (Ba-dum tish?)

 Seriously, though. I haven't been gaming. Dragon Warrior VII has been idling in my PS2 since I picked up Super Street Fighter IV, and I haven't played that after realizing how absolutely horrid the Xbox 360 controller d-pad is for fighters.

 Instead, I've been distracted by episodes of The Office, which I have been watching thanks to my boyfriend giving me access to his Netflix account. I'm hooked... currently on episode 16, season 3.

 Aren't I a piece of work? Not only am I not motivated to get myself a job and actually be productive... I'm also not even motivated to play video games.

... what the hell is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment