Raptr Forum Signature

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Progress

 I've been playing games a bit more regularly, and I'm certainly making a bit of progress, although not nearly as much as I'd like to. I completed all of the achievements for Boom Boom Rocket on XBLA, about half of the achievements for Civilization V on Steam, completely mastered my first character in Castlevania HD (XBLA), and I've been working intermittently on various other Xbox LIVE Arcade games to increase my GamerScore, which is now sitting at 1060. I guess that's not too bad for only having the 360 for two months or so, right?

 There's lots going on in my life, right now, trying to get it all sorted out... so although I don't have as much time for games as I'd like, I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in more time once I'm back on track. I'm moving soon, and hopefully I'll have a full-time job, as well, so huzzah. Wish me luck. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment